Trenton Medical Center
Featured staff member
Physician Assistant- Certified
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Society of Clinical Pathologist
- University of Florida- Bachelor of Science in Medicine 1993
- University of Florida-Bachelor of Health Science Medical Technology 1987
Quote: “It has been a pleasure providing quality care and wellness to the citizens of this community.”
- Member of – American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
Christine Ceravolo Chapman, D.O.
- Board Certified in Family Practice
- Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
- North Broward Hospital District/NSU Family Practice Residency Program
Quote: " I enjoy practicing family medicine, seeing patients of all ages."
Jeffrey T. HansPetersen, M.D.
- BS, Physics
- SHODAN (First black belt)
Shito Ryu karate
- North Park College, Chicago, Il 1991-95
- Mennonite Brethren Biblical Seminary, Fresno, Ca 1995-96
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, Ca 1996-2000
- New Hampshire-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program, Concord, NH 2000-2003
Quote: "Things don't make people happy. Things make people itch."
- Married to Heidi Noel HansPetersen, UF graduate student in entomology (bugs, the crops they eat, and how to keep them from eating too much of them.) Dog: RUGBY, 3 1/2 year old Australian Shepherd
Rebecca "Hope" Arrington, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
- MA # 5D1193, Licensed
- National Certification for Massage Therapy and Bodywork
- Member of the American Massage
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association
- Florida School of Massage